<body>
tagged
Friday, December 27, 2013 @6:09 PM



I don't get this award thing, but I'll answer the questions.

by []
  • List 3 favourite books you've read
  • What's your favourite color?
  • Do you prefer blue pen or black pen when doing your school homeworks?
  • What's your height?
  • What's your weight? <:
  • Your birthdate?
  • Your bestfriend birthdate? :v
  • List top 5 favourite site
  • Do you enjoy watching horror movies or romance movies?
  • Do you talking with friends outside or chatting using sosial networks?


my answers

I don't really read much books (I don't think I even touched one during the holiday). however, if you still counts comic/manga as books, I'd say I really enjoy reading HorimiyaLast Game and Hajimari no Niina.
ALL HAIL THE FIERY COLOUR OF RED and ruby akashi's hair is red too
I tend to use black pen because I find it odd writing with blue pen idk why 
156 cm
41 kg
6th of March
11/11, 25/5, 6/10, 29/9, 10/9, 24/10. you know who you are.
tumblr, reddit, youtube, netizenbuzz, mangahere.
horror movies all the way. 
I think goes both ways.
this is so fun omg I might do something like this. 


+ Follow

▼▼▼
幸せはすぐそばにあります。
Happiness is just around the corner.
Previous // Next